Friday 15 January 2010

Breaking News: I almost have a date! Almost

My darling six,

Great news! I may possibly have a date. Fancy that. I created a blog two months ago with the intention of entertaining you all with my ridiculous love life and poof! there went any vestige of a love life that I had had.

Well, not so anymore! I'm back in the game. And what's better he came by way of a friend - my preferred form of dating.

So here's what we know:
1. He's a friend of my friend's husband (reference group = good. check.)
2. He's age appropriate (check.)
3. He's divorced and has a little girl who I think is around the age of 4 (may = crazy ex wife. TBD.)
4. He's tall and cute (check. check.)
5. He's employed at an electronics company (hopefully not on the retail side. TBD.)
6. He owns some properties in a darling area outside of London (check.)

The approach has been made now I just need to get it in the diary. Dare I say it, but this blog may have just gotten a hell of a lot more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well- when it goes! Love reading your posts and living vicariously through you. (here and on FB, too) It helps this frumpy mom feel a little more with it! miss and love you- xoxo-m

    ReplyDelete