Thursday 21 January 2010

Phone Tag

I'm not sure how this works from email but here goes nothing...

I'm sitting in my very cute albeit very petite Parisian hotel room and have all of five minutes to update you all before heading off to work.

Since my last post about the date I've been embroiled in a seemingly never ending game of phone tag. Now while I'll happily give an A for effort on calling as opposed to emailing to set up a date, there must be a cut off point when and if we keep missing each other that the date can then be arranged via email or text. So I've kiboshed the calling and texted. We're now on for next Friday (isn't technology amazing!).

Oh and I've made a return to the world of internet dating having been put at ease by the statistic (which could be complete BS) that one in eight married couples in America met on the internet.

As I said before, here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment